1.2K views

BE CARFUL IT IS A SCAM.

this is what they send to you so beware.

iThanks a lot for emailing me. As you know, I do not have much to saybut I just want you to assure me that you are going to take care ofthese puppies as if it is your own child. So let me tell you briefabout the puppies. They are called Kerry and Jack and they are both12weeks old. They love indoors a lot and very healthy. They also feedswell and are very social to kids and other home pets. They have toysin which they will come along with. They are toilet trained and thetraining started since they was 2 weeks old by a friend who is now inSpain.They are De-wormed,Micro-chipped ,home trained ,updated withshots,and will come with all theirpapers and health records alongside toys & feeding menu. They willalso come along with their small pan for pooing. They are also vetchecked and vaccinated. Very healthy both inside and outside theirbody.I really love these puppies but there is no way I will be able totake care of them. I will be going to UK for treatment since I hadan accident and it greatly affected my legs. I am not sure of comingback until God knows when.By the way, I will like to know a little about you, you really soundinterested in takingin these puppies. Please I will be very glad if you can answer thesefew questions:1- Are you married?2- Do you have kids?3- Do you got experience in keeping pets?4_ Do you have any pet at the moment?5- Can you please email me a photo of where she is going to stay (if possible)6- Where you are located so that you can come and see the puppies andpick them up your selfForgive me for all the questions but I really want to know who I amgiving these puppies to andI also want the best for them.Please get back to me with the answersof the above questions and also where you are located so that you cancome and pick them up.Thanks a lot for contacting me regarding these puppies .I will be waiting to read from you shortly

I ASKED FOR A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL AND THEY TOLD ME THEY DIDNT HAVE ONE.

THEN I GOT THE INFO FROM WORLD PET SHIPPERS

( TASMANIA ** VICTORIA)

DEAR CLIENT NO 7895,

THE FAMILY OF WORLD PET SHIPPERS WISHES TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR MALE PUG PUPPY THAT WAS REGISTERED HERE AT WORLD PET SHIPPERS BY MR ROBYN BRICE TO BE TRANSPORTED AND DELIVERED TO YOUR HOME USING THE ADDRESS BELOW.OUR PET MOVERS PROVIDE RELIABLE AND SECURE TRANSPORT SERVICES TO ANIMALS NATIONWIDE AND WORLDWIDE.WE WILL DELIVER YOUR PUPPY IN A MODERN AND TECHNOLOGICAL METHOD, OUR SERVICES ARE JUST THE BEST TO MEET YOUR DEMAND AND DELIVER YOUR PUPPY ON TIME AND ON SCHEDULE.THIS PUPPY HAVE BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE REGISTRATION NUMBER CMRITIS06547.WE ARE THE LEADING PETS RELOCATION SPECIALIST AND AS SUCH WE ARE DEVOTED TO THE SAFETY AND WELFARE OF ALL ANIMALS.OUR CARING STAFF IS ALWAYS ON HAND TO HELP AND ADVICE IN THE MOVEMENT OF YOUR PETS. WE CATER FOR THE DELIVERY OF VIRTUALLY ALL PETS AND ANY SPECIES OF ANIMALS SUCH AS REPTILES INSECTS WITH A SERVICE SECOND TO NONE.WORLD COURIER WISHES TO INFORM YOU OF YOUR PUPPY DELIVERY

POINTS TO NOTE

RECEIVING ADDRESSPUPPY PAPERSCRATE NUMBERPAYMENT TERM / METHODPAYMENT ADVICEPAYMENT ADDRESSSIGNATURE

DELIVERY TYPE ***** TOP/URGENT CLASS PAYMENT CLASS REQUIRED **** / WIRE TRANSFER

PETS DOCUMENTS

1. MICRO CHIP CENSOR

2. VETERINARY REPORT OF EXCELLENT HEALTH

3. HEALTH GUARANTEE

4. EXTRA ACCESSORIES

PET'S DESCRIPTION

ANIMAL TYPE:....................PUPPYBREED:.................................PUGAGE: .....................................13weeksGENDER............................... MALE PETS TAG: .............................JACK QUANTITY: ...........................ONE

CRATE NUMBER

1. CRATE NUMBER: **** 0042 ****

THIS PUPPY HAVE BEEN EXAMINED AND REGISTERED BUT IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT WE ARE NOT GOING TO PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY AS ONLY A RESERVATION WAS MADE AND WE HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED ANY PAYMENT REGARDING THIS, SO WE ARE EXPECTING YOU TO GET BACK TO US WITH THE - ANIMAL - FLIGHT AND DELIVERY FEE OF $300

IT SHOULD ALSO BE NOTED THAT PAYMENT OF SUCH CATEGORY IS DONE DIRECTLY TO THE HEAD QUARTER OF THIS AGENCY LOCATED MAROUA - CAMEROON

PAYMENT OPTIONS-We do accept cash on desk, meaning the sender can pay at point of departure.-Secondly we do accept credit card, to pay with your credit card online, go to our " ONLINE PAYMENT " page and make the payment. Your Transaction Number is 0042UK1.

-Thirdly we accept a wire transfer WESTERN UNION for charges less than $4000.00 - $2000.00 and this payment is confirm by the flight directorSince you are paying $300 you will be using the last or third option which is a wire transfer. The transfer has to be done directly to the flight director PET COURIER FAMILY SHIPPERS using the address:

PAYMENT - ADDRESS:

RECEIVER'S NAMESNFOR KENDI DESTINATION COUNTRY CAMEROONADDRESS11 Wisconsin AveCITYMAROUAZIP CODE00237 TEST QUESTIONHOW MANY?TEST ANSWERTWO

METHOD>>>>>>>> WIRE TRANSFERREQUIRED>>>>>>> WESTERN UNIONAMOUNT>>>>>>> $300

METHODS OF TRANSFER VIA WESTERN UNION

JUST BE CAREFUL!IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE.......IT IS!

Comments

Thornhill, Ontario, Canada #1301121

This just happened to me this morning. Thankfully I is some recearch and found your post....thank you for saving me heartache & money.

Sacramento, California, United States #1209090

Did anyone got scammed about a english bulldog named LIO FROM MARY LAND

Yes. Got one w german shepheard puppy.

Was n va. Then. Hr later n fla..wanted 350 for pup..,but would ship w trust i would pay apon getting pup.

Now world pet couroir. Says i need crate for pup.,,,really NOT,,,,,,REPORTING them

Just ran into this today for a couple of cockatoo. He had me going, but something told me to check it out.

After a couple of times asking about shipping co, he finally said world courier. I looked this up and is identical to your write up.

Thank you for the info. Can we stop these scammers

Same issue my son got scammed for 550.00 for a gray african parrot then they call from a delivery agency asking for 2050.00 then we figured we had gotten ripped off. Guy Lives in orlando florida and I sent money walmat to walmart.

I called agency and its a cell number. Sad.

My son, is 15 yrs old. It wp t happen to us again..

i received one of these as well, and it was fake as. i cant believe someone would fall for this,no dog owners i know speak like that.

sad

I too got this scam lukily i paid close attention to the spelling on the email and it was wrong they said your male dog by the name of linda has been shipped and then it said your dog roy will be shipped etc. i called the number in private it wasnt an agency and i googled the website and nothing so watch out for this

Katy, Texas, United States #931001

My daugther in-law (located in Germany) was about to fall for this. Luckly she asked for my advice.

I told her do not do anything until I do some research on this. Wooala!!! I found this. Thank God for people like you warning others.

One of the 1st emails:

Will I get a vaccination record?

Does the puppy have any health guarantee ?YES What brand of food you're giving to the puppies now? THE PUPPIES WILL COME WITH THEIR FOOD MENU Can you send me a video of the puppy? NO BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO TAKE A VIDEO Are puppies kept inside or outside? INSIDE Will I get a record of deworm administrated?

YES Have the dogs ever had a health issue so far? NO Are they potties trained or do they go outside? THEY ARE POTTIES TRAINED What kind of personality do the dogs have? THEY LIKE KIDS AND OTHER PETS Do you know their parents and what kind of temperament they had?

NO I DON'T KNOW OF THEIR PARENT

Thanks for all that it makes me know that you really a pet lover and you will take very good care of the puppies i will also want to let you know that you don't have anything to worry about because the delivery agency will be coming with all the documents of the puppies and they will be giving to you and the name of the agency i will be using is call U-ship so that's the agency that will be delivering the puppies to your house address so if everything is okay with you, i will be waiting to read back from you with the full delivery details ok.

Other email: On Wednesday, January 14, 2015 3:36 PM, whitney stella wrote: OK, I will be sending the puppies to you as you request and please do take very good care of them, Regarding the payment you just need to get back to me with the full delivery information i ask and i will take the puppies to the agency and get them registered, once i am done they will send you a confirmation email on how you shall be making the payment to them and also on how you will be receiving the puppies, you do not have to make any payment to me, But to the delivery agency that will deliver the puppies to you so just get back to me with the information i ask and i will let you know what to do next. When my daughter in-law made more questions & said "I just want to make sure this is real & not a scam". This person replied as follows: On Wednesday, January 14, 2015 4:46 PM, whitney stella wrote: Oh My God!, I will like you to know that i am a God Fearing person who came in the Internet in order to locate my Puppies a good home,neither to deceive nor tarnish my image. The Bible says Many are called few are chosen.Well my Brother/sister We all know that our Lord Jesus Christ is the only way,The truth and the life,how can i take your money and then do not let you have what you paid for?Therefore brethren,-Who is that person, That say you are not going to make it in life-Who is that Man born of a woman that say you cannot make it and you will not adopt my puppies?-Who is that fellow that said you can never succeed.-Who is that man that say you will remain poor.-Who is that person that said you will not add these puppies(Caprile and Charm) as a great additional member in your family.

I assure you with the word of Our Father in Heaven that you are going to get Caprile and Charm Job said I will wait till my time come.

It is mention in the Bible that "Blessed are the Hands that Giveth than the Hands that taketh"I know you might have some small doubts,but please just give me the chance to ship these puppy to you,so i can prove that not every one in the world are the same.I assure you that all will progress smoothly if you give me just this one chance. I wait to read from you soon.

Madison, Indiana, United States #929495

She's still at it. And it's been 4 years since u posted.

I was looking for alaskan klee kai and got the same letter today.

How can this be possible? Looks she will sell you any breed u want (or should I easy SCAM you?

Huntington, New York, United States #927336

mariabilson45@hotmail.com(Marian and Robert) just attempted to scam me out of $600 for shipping a Boerboel puppy. The and said New Hampshire but the emailed and said they are now in Missouri then called from (860)631-7492.

I did a google image search and all the pics came from a kennel in the Uk. Once they asked me to wire funds through money gram I figured scam!

to Anonymous #1106353

This time they used the name as "Maria Silver". They used the same phone number as (860) 631-7492.

They try to sell me a yorkie terrier puppy that is 10 weeks and 6 days old.

They asked for $300 shipping fee that is pay directly to the shipping company which does not exist at all. They asked me to send the money through money gram.

Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand #916286

ONGOING SCAM ALERT.

Surprise, surprise. watch out for (whitneystella25@gmail.com) advertising Siberian husky puppies on www.expatads.com/47-Thailand/posts/14-Pets-Animals.

The photograph of the puppy shown in the advert is the same photograph sent to me a week ago by Mrs. Maliaka Hulk (maliakahulk71@gmail.com) while the low life *** was scamming me.

But I bear no malice, I just wish all scammers a very slow and agonizing death!

Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand #915481

Scammers alive and well in Kuala Lumpur. I agreed to buy two 10 week old Siberian husky puppies together with documentation from Mrs.

Maliaka Hulk and have them transported to my home in Thailand for the total sum of $500 USD.

I received instructions on payment via Western Union from "World Courier Delivery Service", (AKA PETS CONTROL DEPARTMENT Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia), Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. +60173317269. The funds were collected by SMITH AKOH ETAMO and I was advised that the flight schedule would follow shortly. However instead of the flight schedule I received a demand for $2050 USD from WORLD COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE which I have refused to pay.

They will not deliver the puppies or reimburse the money I have already paid and as a result I have notified the authorities in KL. This is the first and last time I will do business via the internet and my advice to all is not to use this pond full of low life bottom feeders.

Murrieta, California, United States #684506

I was almost scammed. They can be very convincing and get "sentimental" seeming. Don't believe it. This is very helpful.

Alaskan Klee Kai Scams – Red Flags and Warning Signs ?

You've just found the Alaskan Klee Kai puppy of your dreams on the internet. It's everything you've been looking for and the price is too good to be true. How can you tell if the ad is from a legitimate Alaskan Klee Kai Breeder or a Scam to take your money? These are some of the major Red Flags in Scams.

1. Small low quality picture(s) of the puppy(ies) being offered

2. Price under $500 (aka too good to be true)

3. Ad is written badly, poor grammar, misspellings, off-sounding wording.

4. Slogans like: "Won't last long!" "In time for the Holidays" "Pick of the litter," "Just one left!"

5. No link back to a website or even has a website. Does all their selling through classified websites.

6. Advertises "Champion Bloodlines". Unless you're looking for a show quality puppy or a breeding quality puppy this isn't really important. Most puppies are not show quality no matter how wonderful their parents are or how many ribbons they've won. The benefit of getting a puppy from parents who are Champions or Grand Champions is that it means their breeder is active with their dogs (participates in dog related activities), understands their breed standard, and is hopefully breeding to improve the breed.

7. Promotes their puppy as the perfect pet. Alaskan Klee Kai are not like other dog breeds and most breeders want to thoroughly warn you about their quirks and will be hesitant about placing a puppy with you until they are sure you understand exactly what you're getting into.

8. Ad contains very little information about the puppies.

9. Ad is on a website like Craigslist, Lycos, Buy & Sell, petclassifieds, for-sale, petsunlimited etc.

10. Ad appears on other websites listing a different location

11. No application process. A couple questions in an email do not count.

12. Doesn't require you to sign a contract to purchase the puppy or a contract to place a deposit.

13. Advertises KC, CKC, or AKC registered puppies. Neither of these registries accept AKK at this time. Any dog or puppy should be UKC registered. UKC registration is required for ARBA, Continital Kennel Club, and IABCA.

14. Doesn't have a Kennel Name. Breeders are very proud of the dogs they own and the puppies they produce. They have a Kennel Name to designate their dogs from someone else's.

15. A Paypal cart on the ad or website. This isn't evidence that they are a scam, its just plain tacky!

When in doubt, ways to verify their credibility:

1. If they have a Kennel Name, Google it. Scammers have been using the name of actual breeders with pictures from the real website in their scams. I've seen one that even linked back to the breeder's website, but the ad was selling puppies in Australia which the breeder doesn't do.

2. Google the email address in the ad. Often it will come up with other ads posted by that person.

3. Ask the Factor VII status of the parents and the puppy and for them to explain to you what it is.

4. Request a photo of the parents UKC registration with the owners name in view. If the dog is not registered, scam or not, walk away from it.

5. Request photos of the puppy with the date on the picture.

6. Request pictures of the parents. And pictures of where the puppy is raised.

7. Ask what breed clubs they belong to. We have two: UAKKA and AKKAOA. If they say one or the other, then contact the club and ask if they are a member in good standing and living in whatever location they are advertising they live in.

8. Ask for references from other breeders. Then make sure those people check out too.

Simi Valley, California, United States #684382

Dianna Yannik is a scammer!!! If you see a post by her do not get involved. I almost lost money this morning but realized it and was refunded through money gram.

Jackson, Tennessee, United States #682138

Just trying to scam me too!!!!! WTF is the world coming too!

Bristol, England, United Kingdom #680721

Is it really a scam IM a 1St user and I wanted a kitten the owner said everything that was written above and I got email staint I need to go western union and make a payment . So souls I not make this payment please let me know thank you

ashlee.vaoifi55555
Mililani, Hawaii, United States #658944

yep! total scam.

same email and all. DONT BELIEVE THEM!!!!!! really convincing too. good thing i had some sense to look it up.

:) thank you for this post ! SUPER HELPFUL!

ashlee.vaoifi55555
to ashlee.vaoifi55555 #658946

THANK GOD FOR SMART DADDYS :) HE SAVED ME FROM A HORRIBLE SCAM. I

San Jose, California, United States #640461

In the process of being scammed right now, glad I saw this post. The name used by my guy was Desmon Richards(desmonrechards@gmail.com), but during the transaction phase it changed to Mark Louis(maclouis18@yahoo.com).

The phone number used by my guys is 815-991-8144 which is a location for Illinois, Chicago. I am having my guys do a video conference(skype) with me before the exchange.

I am going to get a photo of him, screw me then you get screwed.

Can't really do anything but keep your email conversation and if you are in the U.S. can report the name, email and phone number to the authorities and hope they can get to the bottom of this.