1.2K views

BE CARFUL IT IS A SCAM.

this is what they send to you so beware.

iThanks a lot for emailing me. As you know, I do not have much to saybut I just want you to assure me that you are going to take care ofthese puppies as if it is your own child. So let me tell you briefabout the puppies. They are called Kerry and Jack and they are both12weeks old. They love indoors a lot and very healthy. They also feedswell and are very social to kids and other home pets. They have toysin which they will come along with. They are toilet trained and thetraining started since they was 2 weeks old by a friend who is now inSpain.They are De-wormed,Micro-chipped ,home trained ,updated withshots,and will come with all theirpapers and health records alongside toys & feeding menu. They willalso come along with their small pan for pooing. They are also vetchecked and vaccinated. Very healthy both inside and outside theirbody.I really love these puppies but there is no way I will be able totake care of them. I will be going to UK for treatment since I hadan accident and it greatly affected my legs. I am not sure of comingback until God knows when.By the way, I will like to know a little about you, you really soundinterested in takingin these puppies. Please I will be very glad if you can answer thesefew questions:1- Are you married?2- Do you have kids?3- Do you got experience in keeping pets?4_ Do you have any pet at the moment?5- Can you please email me a photo of where she is going to stay (if possible)6- Where you are located so that you can come and see the puppies andpick them up your selfForgive me for all the questions but I really want to know who I amgiving these puppies to andI also want the best for them.Please get back to me with the answersof the above questions and also where you are located so that you cancome and pick them up.Thanks a lot for contacting me regarding these puppies .I will be waiting to read from you shortly

I ASKED FOR A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL AND THEY TOLD ME THEY DIDNT HAVE ONE.

THEN I GOT THE INFO FROM WORLD PET SHIPPERS

( TASMANIA ** VICTORIA)

DEAR CLIENT NO 7895,

THE FAMILY OF WORLD PET SHIPPERS WISHES TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR MALE PUG PUPPY THAT WAS REGISTERED HERE AT WORLD PET SHIPPERS BY MR ROBYN BRICE TO BE TRANSPORTED AND DELIVERED TO YOUR HOME USING THE ADDRESS BELOW.OUR PET MOVERS PROVIDE RELIABLE AND SECURE TRANSPORT SERVICES TO ANIMALS NATIONWIDE AND WORLDWIDE.WE WILL DELIVER YOUR PUPPY IN A MODERN AND TECHNOLOGICAL METHOD, OUR SERVICES ARE JUST THE BEST TO MEET YOUR DEMAND AND DELIVER YOUR PUPPY ON TIME AND ON SCHEDULE.THIS PUPPY HAVE BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE REGISTRATION NUMBER CMRITIS06547.WE ARE THE LEADING PETS RELOCATION SPECIALIST AND AS SUCH WE ARE DEVOTED TO THE SAFETY AND WELFARE OF ALL ANIMALS.OUR CARING STAFF IS ALWAYS ON HAND TO HELP AND ADVICE IN THE MOVEMENT OF YOUR PETS. WE CATER FOR THE DELIVERY OF VIRTUALLY ALL PETS AND ANY SPECIES OF ANIMALS SUCH AS REPTILES INSECTS WITH A SERVICE SECOND TO NONE.WORLD COURIER WISHES TO INFORM YOU OF YOUR PUPPY DELIVERY

POINTS TO NOTE

RECEIVING ADDRESSPUPPY PAPERSCRATE NUMBERPAYMENT TERM / METHODPAYMENT ADVICEPAYMENT ADDRESSSIGNATURE

DELIVERY TYPE ***** TOP/URGENT CLASS PAYMENT CLASS REQUIRED **** / WIRE TRANSFER

PETS DOCUMENTS

1. MICRO CHIP CENSOR

2. VETERINARY REPORT OF EXCELLENT HEALTH

3. HEALTH GUARANTEE

4. EXTRA ACCESSORIES

PET'S DESCRIPTION

ANIMAL TYPE:....................PUPPYBREED:.................................PUGAGE: .....................................13weeksGENDER............................... MALE PETS TAG: .............................JACK QUANTITY: ...........................ONE

CRATE NUMBER

1. CRATE NUMBER: **** 0042 ****

THIS PUPPY HAVE BEEN EXAMINED AND REGISTERED BUT IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT WE ARE NOT GOING TO PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY AS ONLY A RESERVATION WAS MADE AND WE HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED ANY PAYMENT REGARDING THIS, SO WE ARE EXPECTING YOU TO GET BACK TO US WITH THE - ANIMAL - FLIGHT AND DELIVERY FEE OF $300

IT SHOULD ALSO BE NOTED THAT PAYMENT OF SUCH CATEGORY IS DONE DIRECTLY TO THE HEAD QUARTER OF THIS AGENCY LOCATED MAROUA - CAMEROON

PAYMENT OPTIONS-We do accept cash on desk, meaning the sender can pay at point of departure.-Secondly we do accept credit card, to pay with your credit card online, go to our " ONLINE PAYMENT " page and make the payment. Your Transaction Number is 0042UK1.

-Thirdly we accept a wire transfer WESTERN UNION for charges less than $4000.00 - $2000.00 and this payment is confirm by the flight directorSince you are paying $300 you will be using the last or third option which is a wire transfer. The transfer has to be done directly to the flight director PET COURIER FAMILY SHIPPERS using the address:

PAYMENT - ADDRESS:

RECEIVER'S NAMESNFOR KENDI DESTINATION COUNTRY CAMEROONADDRESS11 Wisconsin AveCITYMAROUAZIP CODE00237 TEST QUESTIONHOW MANY?TEST ANSWERTWO

METHOD>>>>>>>> WIRE TRANSFERREQUIRED>>>>>>> WESTERN UNIONAMOUNT>>>>>>> $300

METHODS OF TRANSFER VIA WESTERN UNION

JUST BE CAREFUL!IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE.......IT IS!

Had an Experience with World Pet Shippers?

Comments

Thornhill, Ontario, Canada #1301121

This just happened to me this morning. Thankfully I is some recearch and found your post....thank you for saving me heartache & money.

Sacramento, California, United States #1209090

Did anyone got scammed about a english bulldog named LIO FROM MARY LAND

Yes.Got one w german shepheard puppy.

Was n va. Then. Hr later n fla..wanted 350 for pup..,but would ship w trust i would pay apon getting pup.

Now world pet couroir.Says i need crate for pup.,,,really NOT,,,,,,REPORTING them

Just ran into this today for a couple of cockatoo.He had me going, but something told me to check it out.

After a couple of times asking about shipping co, he finally said world courier. I looked this up and is identical to your write up.

Thank you for the info.Can we stop these scammers

Same issue my son got scammed for 550.00 for a gray african parrot then they call from a delivery agency asking for 2050.00 then we figured we had gotten ripped off.Guy Lives in orlando florida and I sent money walmat to walmart.

I called agency and its a cell number. Sad.

My son, is 15 yrs old.It wp t happen to us again..

i received one of these as well, and it was fake as. i cant believe someone would fall for this,no dog owners i know speak like that.

sad

I too got this scam lukily i paid close attention to the spelling on the email and it was wrong they said your male dog by the name of linda has been shipped and then it said your dog roy will be shipped etc. i called the number in private it wasnt an agency and i googled the website and nothing so watch out for this

Katy, Texas, United States #931001

My daugther in-law (located in Germany) was about to fall for this.Luckly she asked for my advice.

I told her do not do anything until I do some research on this. Wooala!!! I found this. Thank God for people like you warning others.

One of the 1st emails:

Will I get a vaccination record?

Does the puppy have any health guarantee ?YES What brand of food you're giving to the puppies now? THE PUPPIES WILL COME WITH THEIR FOOD MENU Can you send me a video of the puppy? NO BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO TAKE A VIDEO Are puppies kept inside or outside? INSIDE Will I get a record of deworm administrated?

YES Have the dogs ever had a health issue so far? NO Are they potties trained or do they go outside? THEY ARE POTTIES TRAINED What kind of personality do the dogs have? THEY LIKE KIDS AND OTHER PETS Do you know their parents and what kind of temperament they had?

NO I DON'T KNOW OF THEIR PARENT

Thanks for all that it makes me know that you really a pet lover and you will take very good care of the puppies i will also want to let you know that you don't have anything to worry about because the delivery agency will be coming with all the documents of the puppies and they will be giving to you and the name of the agency i will be using is call U-ship so that's the agency that will be delivering the puppies to your house address so if everything is okay with you, i will be waiting to read back from you with the...

Other email: On Wednesday, January 14, 2015 3:36 PM, whitney stella wrote: OK, I will be sending the puppies to you as you request and please do take very good care of them, Regarding the payment you just need to get back to me with the full delivery information i ask and i will take the puppies to the agency and get them registered, once i am done they will send you a confirmation email on how you shall be making the payment to them and also on how you will be receiving the puppies, you do not have to make any payment to me, But to the delivery agency that will deliver the puppies to you so just get back to me with the information i ask and i will let you know what to do next. When my daughter in-law made more questions & said "I just want to make sure this is real & not a scam". This person replied as follows: On Wednesday, January 14, 2015 4:46 PM, whitney stella wrote: Oh My God!, I will like you to know that i am a God Fearing person who came in the Internet in order to locate my Puppies a good home,neither to deceive nor tarnish my image. The Bible says Many are called few are chosen.Well my Brother/sister We all know that our Lord Jesus Christ is the only way,The truth and the life,how can i take your money and then do not let you have what you paid for?Therefore brethren,-Who is that person, That say you are not going to make it in life-Who is that Man born of a woman that say you cannot make it and you will not adopt my puppies?-Who is that fellow that said you can never succeed.-Who is that man that say you will remain poor.-Who is that person that said you will not add these puppies(Caprile and Charm) as a great additional member in your family.

I assure you with the word of Our Father in Heaven that you are going to get Caprile and Charm Job said I will wait till my time come.

It is mention in the Bible that "Blessed are the Hands that Giveth than the Hands that taketh"I know you might have some small doubts,but please just give me the chance to ship these puppy to you,so i can prove that not every one in the world are the same.I assure you that all will progress smoothly if you give me just this one chance.I wait to read from you soon.

Madison, Indiana, United States #929495

She's still at it.And it's been 4 years since u posted.

I was looking for alaskan klee kai and got the same letter today.

How can this be possible?Looks she will sell you any breed u want (or should I easy SCAM you?

Huntington, New York, United States #927336

mariabilson45@hotmail.com(Marian and Robert) just attempted to scam me out of $600 for shipping a Boerboel puppy.The and said New Hampshire but the emailed and said they are now in Missouri then called from (860)631-7492.

I did a google image search and all the pics came from a kennel in the Uk.Once they asked me to wire funds through money gram I figured scam!